HOG D1 1st stage (1) + 2nd stages (2) Brand New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongrace

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
For sale is a set of HOG regulator with one D1 Cold Water 1st stage and 2x second stages. They are brand new never seen water. I have some brand new hoses of different length so buyers can state the length they want and I will try my best to match. I will also include a HOG soft face plate in yellow colour for octo if you prefer, no charge. A yoke adapter is also included.

I am asking USD 220 for the whole set including international registered air parcel.

Paypal accepted.

Attachments

• R0014564.jpg
    R0014564.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 305
I messaged him 4 days ago and am still awaiting an answer to my question? i would say however the two 2nds are the same.

I messaged him 4 days ago and am still awaiting an answer to my question? i would say however the two 2nds are the same.

Cheers, thought so but the angle makes one of them look like in might have been black chrome.

You wanna arm wrestle for it:D

---------- Post added April 11th, 2014 at 08:51 AM ----------

Actually, scrap the arm wrestle, you look like a big guy.

I don't like fighting,,,,,,,I'm more of a silent revenge type! As for the regs the reason I messaged was for shipping costs. He is posting from Hong Kong and it would be a maybe on that note!

Hi guys, sorry for the late reply. I have been busy at work and had to prepare the testing and shipment of this set to a wonderful buyer. Hey, everyone here is wonderful. I just say he is a wonderful buyer of my stuff! :wink:

I don't like fighting,,,,,,,I'm more of a silent revenge type! As for the regs the reason I messaged was for shipping costs. He is posting from Hong Kong and it would be a maybe on that note!
he said shipping is included.

Seller: close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom