Hmmm...another guy from Florida so it seems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PaulB

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello everyone..I've been reading this site for a few days now and decided to join up knowing that I could get a lot from being a part of this group. I hope to give a lot, and get a lot of good information as well.
Paul :)

I think some folks who read for too long before jumping in - can get intimidated and leave. There are some pretty intense forums on this board for beginners to absorb, however, there is plenty for newbies too, and everyone in between.

Tell us more about your diving background?

I think Paul B, as Scubababy said, has found where all the fun is... (Just in the "Hottest Female" thread :) )

Another smart guy in here ! Welcome to the board !

:D

I started out diving not too long ago. I've only been doing it for about a year. So far I've logged (off the top of my head and not checking my dive log) about 70 dives. I have my aow and I do a lot of spring and shore diving. I'll be getting my wreck and cave cert soon.
AS for reading too much first and getting intimidated...I think that reading a lot of it persuaded me even more into joining. It's great to be able to talk to so many people that have the same interest as me....and from what I've read so far....are knowledgable in the sport and have a great sense of humor. I love it :D
Amanda...so far...it has been fun and I look foward to even more of it :)

Paul welcome, I have to admit I'm jealous seeing that you live in Florida. My only tropical diving was done in Australia and I loved it. We have good diving here in the Pacific Northwest but it's nothing like tropical....

Paul welcome, I have to admit I'm jealous seeing that you live in Florida. My only tropical diving was done in Australia and I loved it. We have good diving here in the Pacific Northwest but it's nothing like tropical....

Yeah...something has to be said about only having to use a wet suit a couple of months out of the year or unless you go to springs and such. :D

Hey there PaulB,

Welcome aboard if your like the rest of us here you will be logged in daily. I have learned quite a bit since joining the boards.

Where in Fl are you?

Wildbill:D

Thanks WildBill. I'm in Sarasota. I've already logged in a few times today and I've made some good aquaintences :)

Seventy warm water dives in a year. Nice! You're very fortunate. Welcome aboard from the snowy Northeast. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom