Hiya

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divebunnie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just wanted to say a quick hi to you all, what a fantastic site!
I have only had the chance to just scratch the surface a touch, I will be sure to have a good rummage through all the messages in time... it is good to be able to chat to people who share my love of blowing bubbles! :D
I shall no doubt be back at some point... certainly to share thoughts of my next trip to the Red Sea.
Well, take care and hope you all have safe and happy diving.

Welcome divebunnie, be sure to post your trek report on the red sea. Enjoy your trip!!!

Cheers
:)

Welcome Divebunnie,

Hope you have a great time on this board.

If you are ever comming up North for a dive and are looking for any dive buddies then give me a shout. We all operate out of Lincoln and are planning dives at Stoney in the near future. :frosty: Just a bit cooler than the Red Sea!! :mrcool:

Happy Diving

Rick
:cop:

Hi guys,
Thank you for the welcome aboard...

Don't worry Hoover, I shall be sure to take care.

Thanks for the invite Rick, you never know, I may actually drag myself into a dry suit one day and head under British waters myself. At present I am a little bit of a dive wuss and like my warm clear waters... you never know tho, it's good to try it all.

Welcome to the board from the cold waters of New England USA.
Have fun here and Dive Safe......................

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom