History Channel re: Yonaguni

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

susanj

New
Reaction score
Hello again,

I think there are some of you out there that were involved in the History Channel programme Japan's Mysterious Pyramids.
I can't order a DVD - because there's no delivery to the UK - which is where I'm located.
Does anyone out there have a copy?

Many thanks,
Susan

I am considering making a purchase of this DVD and having it sent to my house in the US, then having it shipped to me in Japan. Perhaps I could send you one to the UK?

Shipping to UK would probably be $10 for a flat rate Global Priority shipping envelope if it fits.

If anyone else in Japan is interested in a group purchase, please PM me.

Cheers,

Estimated price for the DVD is about 4,000 yen, plus shipping (if you want it mailed, of course, you can pick it up in Tokyo).

Will make the order this weekend or early next week. There are probably a half dozen people interested.

Thanks,

I have ordered from the States for delivery to my home address where they will be resent to me in Japan. I will let everyone know when they arrive in Japan.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom