Highly Subsidized Inspection Trips to Belize!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Atl4s

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey everyone!

Wouldn't it be great to have a home in one of the greatest scuba diving and snorkeling areas in the world? That dream can easily become a reality with Atlas International. We offer full title stand alone homes and condos in countries all over the world, namely Belize!
This is not a time share!
This is full ownership on second homes, holiday homes, investment homes or even your own retirement home!
We have properties in Turkey, Spain, Cyprus, the Greek Isles, Belize and Baja!

Beach front properties in Belize start at just $135,000!

Call 1-888-261-6770 to request your free brochure on any or all of our countries
or go to atlasinternational.com for more information and request your free brochures via our online request system.

We offer highly subsidized inspection trips to all of our countries!

Inspection trips to Belize cost $299 per person, are 3 nights and 4 days long, includes round trip airfare, all accommodations, all meals and all transportation!

Be on the look out for our Advertisement in the February edition of Dive Training Magazine.

Anyone elses BS meter pegged??

If you would like to have anything explained or proof given, I will be more than happy to accommodate you.
This is not a scuba trip, it is an inspection trip to view properties in Belize as well as the other countries we have properties in.

Brandon, for my 2cents you have 11 posts on SB so far at least 7 of them have "My company has an office there in San Pedro"

so when i saw this post my thoughts were similar to herman's.....

there are better ways to get the message out to SB'ers and from experience your current method isnt the way to go as SB'ers are a very cluey lot

cheers

There are many real estate companies that offer these types of trips. Nothing inherently wrong with them but you do need to do run due diligence on the particular company making the offer.

I would like to find out more about this!

M

I know some people who came here on a similar trip recently. No especial hard sell, and in the event a good way of getting a cheap holiday. Don't know if the developers benefited as much as they expected though.

There are many real estate companies that offer these types of trips. Nothing inherently wrong with them but you do need to do run due diligence on the particular company making the offer.

BTravlin makes a very good point here. Atlas International is a company with glass walls with all information readily available so that you feel as comfortable as possible when entertaining the idea of purchasing or just viewing international property.

I know some people who came here on a similar trip recently. No especial hard sell, and in the event a good way of getting a cheap holiday. Don't know if the developers benefited as much as they expected though.

Hey peter, I see you are at the spindrift hotel there in San Pedro. Our offices are on barrier reef drive there in San Pedro, close to the school and within rock throwin' distance of Fido's.

Hi Peter - If you and I are talking about the same trip, I wouldn't call it "a cheap holiday", at least not much cheaper than it would have been at regular prices. Based on the rack rates at the hotel and retail airfare and dive rates, I'd say the developers spend maybe $200 a person or so towards airfare. Certainly everyone had a great time diving and exploring the island, but I wouldn't necessarily compare it to the OP's offer, assuming it's all it's cracked up to be. At the same time, the one we're talking about was not much of a sales presentation at all (half day), whereas this one sounds like a much more complete sales presentation, including getting all your personal info.

Hi Peter - If you and I are talking about the same trip, I wouldn't call it "a cheap holiday", at least not much cheaper than it would have been at regular prices. Based on the rack rates at the hotel and retail airfare and dive rates, I'd say the developers spend maybe $200 a person or so towards airfare. Certainly everyone had a great time diving and exploring the island, but I wouldn't necessarily compare it to the OP's offer, assuming it's all it's cracked up to be. At the same time, the one we're talking about was not much of a sales presentation at all (half day), whereas this one sounds like a much more complete sales presentation, including getting all your personal info.

Well it definitely is more of a sales related inspection trip. However we do not grill you in a boardroom all day like a Time Share presentation or something like that.

Each day on the trip you and an Atlas Representative takes you out to the developments that we have and you get the opportunity to walk the grounds, ask more pointed question about the types of model homes/condos that you are interested in, meet the developers and really begin to get a feel for the area and Belize itself.

What is also important is that there is no obligation for you to buy/agree to buy/put money down on any of our properties. Going on one of our inspection trips are merely that, for inspection.

Back
Top Bottom