Highland Brass and Glass Pressure Gauge $34.95

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What tha?!?!? How did this thread slip by me? I just found it this morning and they're already gone! D'OH!

I'll assume there aren't any 2.5" versions left? :(

Are you going to get anymore in?

Not of these. I was accidently sent 4 in bar. They did not have anymore so they are replacing them with a similar version that says OxyCheq instead of Highland. The Italian mfg are making these for quite a few folks, I have seen some from Salvo, Highland, and now OxyCheq. I think they are all the same.

How do you "gauge" success? They went from a ton to none, in just two days! WTG Joe and Larry! Now, when are you getting some more in? :)

How do you "gauge" success? They went from a ton to none, in just two days! WTG Joe and Larry! Now, when are you getting some more in? :)
Sounds like this was a one time thing:
XS scuba bought Highland.. and got a shipment of highland gauges in that didn't have the XS scuba logo - and he wanted to get rid of them cheap and fast - and he called us to see if we'd take them... so we bought them at a very good deal.

full post:
Highland Brass And Glass SPG Gauge - Page 4 - ScubaToys Diving Forum

Oh No......say it ain't so Joe!!! No more 2.5's?

I asked and was told they aren't planning to get any more in because their dealer cost went up too high to make it worthwhile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom