High Tide Drysuits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverNyd

Registered
Reaction score
Has anyone here had any experience with High Tide Drysuits?
If so, which model?
What are your thoughts?
What do you love about the suit?
Is there anything you hate about the suit?
Is there anything you would do differently when ordering the suit?

I am trying to decide between the Divign Concept Pinacle series suit and a High Tide suit.

Thanks!
Nydia

Hi Nydia,

The High Tide drysuits are pretty popular around Puget Sound. The company was started by the guy that used to make dry suits for Harvey's. He uses a high quality neoprene for the suits, which are essentially all custom suits. I know lots of instructors that swear by them and wear them daily.

The manufacturer that I like better than High Tide would be DUI.

Your milage may vary...

Boydski

get a high tide. period.

if nothing else you are buying a suit that will never cease to amaze you. if you want more info, msg me.

diverDano:
get a high tide. period.

if nothing else you are buying a suit that will never cease to amaze you. if you want more info, msg me.

Does High Tide have a website? I didn't find one with a search.

Jackie

High Tide doesn't seem to exist out of the PNW. At least two people who have commented on them have nothing but good things to say about them. Expensive custom neoprene suits is pretty much the jist of it.

Eric lives in Port Orchard, Washington. He doesn't advertize, and is a small operation. The quality of the suits and the customer service are not small. I really hate it when people think that if a company isn't on wall street, or doesn't employ 1500 people, the product isn't worth anything. High Tide suits ARE the best on the market. Don't believe me, do the research.

Jonnythan>>>pretty small minded attitude.

First I'd like to add that I love my suit (the SE model)...its been carefree for over 3 years and about 450 dives. Unfortunately I had a bad experience with some nasty sea urchins on a dive to Socorro/Roca Partida and I needed to get my suit repaired.

After trying to find the site...I finally tracked them down and realized that they had changed the name of the website and it hasn't propogated google yet.

Since this thread does pop up when you google the company name, I thought I'd give the updated website for anyone else who might be interested.

This is a great suit! -kamala

Here is the contact info taken from the new site...

We are primarily a small Pacific Northwest company that sells
through a select group of professional dive stores. We urge you
to contact any of our dealers for information and testimonials.
We'll also be happy to answer your questions. Please contact us
at:
Toll-free: 1-888-745-0755
(sometimes we're busy gluing and we can't get to the
phone, so please leave a message and we'll get right back
to you.)
High Tide Drysuits, Inc.
11233 SE Bowe Ln.
Port Orchard, Wa.
USA

Email:
info@hightidedrysuits.com