Hidden Gems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Guys

First post so I expect loads of info from all you nice divers out there. Ill cut straight to the point, later this year me and my lovely girlfriend are leaving on a diving trip of a life time. We started diving in Thailand 2 years ago and fell in love with Asia so plan to return, work out way through Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines and finally onto OZ and the Cook islands. We are planning to be away for about six months so would really like to get of the beaten track and find some more secluded dive sites not surrounded with drunken tourists picking up the local lady boys. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

P.S does any one know if its possible to either get a boat of flight from Thailand to the Anderman and Nicobar Islands? (The ones in the Bay of Bengal not Phi Phi, Phucket ect)

Cheers Guys

Happy Travels :D
To andaman islands only from calcutta or chennai in India, I was in andaman islands, was really great, diving was ok.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom