Hibiscus dive 4/19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bjpell

Contributor
Reaction score
Grand Rapids, Michigan / Portland, Oregon / Ft. La
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey everyone!!!

Mambo Dave, and I are planning a beach dive Sunday morning off Hibiscus around 10am. Afterwards we will be heading off to Oleta Park in N. Miami for some mountain biking. So get off the :sofa:, quit playing Call of Duty 2:arcadefre, and come along!

Not much beats a day in the water and sun havin fun.:chillin6:

Afterwards, we usually go to Pollo Tropical and get some food to take care of that screaming hungry stomach. :evilsmile

Any who, give me a pm or post something here if you would like to join in the fun. I’ll be checking the board regularly today and tomorrow morning.

-=ben

You mean 3/19 ???? LOL......I'll be up for a dive next weekend, hopefully we can hook up.

Later,

you guys still up for diving Hibiscus at 10am?

Darn! I think I saw you guys & didn't stop to talk. I would have joined you if I weren't tethered with the on call phone this weekend . (sigh) Next weekend.....

Hi Marvel!

We would have loved to have you come. The dive was great. But anyway, about next weekend. We are trying to get a group to go to Key Largo, and you’re definitely invited. I have to make a thread about it here with more details after I eat. If you ever see us out there grab your gear and jump in with us!

Take care,
-=ben

The shore-dive then mt biking trip was a great way to spend a Sunday. Here we have ZULU6 and bjpell prepping for the dive - notice the bike wheel placed just out of the way.

ScottandBen.JPG

These two, plus abucscuba and I saw some pretty cool stuff, got some good exercise in, and had a bottom time of over an hour. That was a heck of a lot of kicking around, guys, and it was a great time. abucscuba - remind me to get a shot of you and your gear with the group next time.

Thanks, gents, for a great start to the mornin'. :thumb:

Oleta was somewhat busy, but the trails were pretty open, too. bjpell is getting better and better on the bike, no doubt there, and I think he even passed a kid on a big-wheel out there today. :evil3: Nah, his skills surpass some riders with much better bikes than the one he's riding. Riding and balancing on elevated platforms? Rough root sections that stop other bikes? No problems here. Hard core, Ben, hard core. (Imagine what the man could do if he had any type of front shifting mechanism? His hand is his front derailleur.)

Some of you guys have got to join us. Ricky, from Fill Express, may even make a cameo appearence on some rides :14:

BenandDave1.JPG

Me with the Jamis, and Ben with the Can-o-Ale

Best,

Mambo Dave

I laugh and smile when I read your posts Dave! They never get old!

Today, we all had a great time and I look forward to diving with each of you again in the near future.

-=ben

Great dive today gents. It was well worth my lack of sleep. Lets get a few more in like that one.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom