Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nardini

New
Reaction score
Hi there,

Just a quick introduction. I'm in the process of getting my Open Water qualification with PADI, in South Korea, and I've already decided to get the Advanced Open Water qualification within the next couple of months. Diving is just that good. I'm into photography as well, so I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions about underwater photography to begin with (Sorry).

Regards,

Nardini

Welcome and have fun! What's the diving like in S Korea?

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....would love to see photo's from your area.

Hi there,

As I am an absolute beginner the photos have yet be taken, since my OW final dives are coming up this weekend. However I've already started another thread asking about the best housing for my camera and accessories, etc. in preparation for when I feel comfortable enough to start taking photos underwater. Maybe the DM will take some photos from our outings though and I'll throw them up here. The visibility isn't great since we're diving from the mainland, about 3 metres average, with good conditions reaching 5 metres. I'm hoping to dive from some of the islands around here though, in which case I hear the vis. increases to around 10 metres.

How about the conditions where you guys are? From what I've heard it's not a bad place to dive!

Cheers

Last edited:
We are in a fantastic area for diving. I'm not from Florida and didn't really care for it until I took up diving. My family still wants to leave Florida one day, but I'm more than happy to stay. But then again, I'm from San Diego, California, which isn't a bad area in it's own right, just costs twice as much to live.

Back
Top Bottom