hi to fellow divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

honeybee616

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
im just about to fill in my profile section (hopefully)....then 'onwards and upwards maybe'??....i am right at the beginning of endeavouring to plan a dive trip to (hopefully) include truk, palau, kosrae, yap and pohnpei...and anywhere else i can logistically get too and afford!...i will no doubt be posting allsorts of mad questions as i go along....as a starter - i have no time limit (ie can stay as long as i want at each location - so long as i can eventually more on!), im hoping to start in early february 2011..and will be starting from the uk...if anyone has any initial hints/tips/advice for me - i would really welcome them...i will be a single female traveller

thanks

Welcome to scubaboard! I'd spend some time in the Philippines and Indonesia regional forum learning about affordable dive sites in that region :). Good luck and have fun!

Thanks for the welcome Kathy...you will undoubtedly see more postings once i 'get my act together!'...you off diving soon yourself??? where too?

Back
Top Bottom