hi to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thanks for the help. im not sure what orca bait is.not sure if thats a good thing or not.
Brian Gilpin:
Welcome to the board. If you post in your club area someone with your experience should have no problem finding a dive buddy. You too can be Orca Bait. If you get to Monterey let the Norcal Kelp Divers know and we will help you out down here if we can. Good luck!

thank you for the advice i will try there!!!
DivingGal:
Maresreg, as Brian said, if you post in the Orca Bait forum you'll be reaching the folks in your area.

Now if you're travelling, and want other buddies, find the club either covering that area, or the travel destination and post there.

Welcome, and enjoy your visits.

thank you i hope to find some buddies on here.
H2Andy:
welcome aboard, mares. i've found tons* of buddies in my area through this
board, i'm sure you will too.

*tons = 5 so far

gotcha,
i will do that thanks for the help
DandyDon:
Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

im not sure if there in season now but if they are i would be happy to ship some. they are good arent they but they are weird looking.i havent been to pike place for a while i'll check for you. thanks.
divebomb:
Well, I can't dive with you cause I'm in Alabama, but do you think you could ship me some of those yellow cherries from Pike Place Market? Just kidding...good luck with the buddy thing.

Beck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom