Hi to all from Serbia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dragan

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi to all, I am Dragan from Serbia , my nickname is Niko, I dive with scuba equipment since 1995 and I have been diving and spearfishing since I was a small kid in the middle of the ‘80ies. OMG I am old...
Anyway I love free diving but are not able to spend so much time on the Adriatic as before (steady job... ) and I am CMAS P3 diver, I will probably get a paid dive master too, just to shut up padi staff at dive centers.
I learned to free dive alone as a kid on Adriatic in today Montenegro and did it all the time in those looooong holidays as a kid... we have a small house on the see south of Bar. Took up scuba because of WW1 shipwreck near the port of Bar called the “Dag” French Dague I think. Love apnea more but scuba is ok and superior for wreck diving. Hope to learn about dive sites and equipment from first hand on this forum. All the best to All
Niko

Welcome. I find the Adriatic too cold for my liking to dive or even to swim in in the summer!.

Missing me some Burak and a Piva though!

Hehe well it is colder then egypt and the tropics or Thailand, especially in Montenegro because of the depth, in the middle and north Adriatic, Croatia it’s not so cold. Try diving in Sweden , that is cold :)

Hehe well it is colder then egypt and the tropics or Thailand, especially in Montenegro because of the depth, in the middle and north Adriatic, Croatia it’s not so cold. Try diving in Sweden , that is cold :)
We visit Rab each year in the summer and I still find it difficult to wade into the waters...maybe with enough Rakiyah....

Back
Top Bottom