Hi There!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself as I just joined this forum. Myself along with my partner and my son are heading to Cozumel in July and I found this site to be very informative and interesting! Thanks for such a great forum! I am trying to decide where/who to dive with. I think I've got it narrowed down to Scuba Club. My son, 22 yrs old needs to complete his OW referral with PADI to get his certification. Any other recommendations or suggestions on a dive company? We do underwater photography, so we like larger boats that allow for giant stride entry, and that have rinse tanks for cameras. We are staying at Park Royal, will have rental car to get around….any suggestions would be appreciated!

Hi Pix,

I'm sure you will get all kinds of recommendations. As one who dives Coz regularly, I would recommend Jeremy Anschel at Living Underwater. Particularly for getting your son certified. If I could tempt my guys to dive, that's who I would want them to dive with for their OW. Jeremy has a great operation, smaller groups, large comfortable boat, and takes his time in the water. He is extremely attentive, and is a natural born teacher.

Hope you have a wonderful time. I'd love to hear your opinion of the Park Royal when you get back. We have stayed in a number of hotels, but settle at the Palace finally. I always wanted to check out PR.

Safe travels!

Hi Pix,

I'm sure you will get all kinds of recommendations. As one who dives Coz regularly, I would recommend Jeremy Anschel at Living Underwater. Particularly for getting your son certified. If I could tempt my guys to dive, that's who I would want them to dive with for their OW. Jeremy has a great operation, smaller groups, large comfortable boat, and takes his time in the water. He is extremely attentive, and is a natural born teacher.

Hope you have a wonderful time. I'd love to hear your opinion of the Park Royal when you get back. We have stayed in a number of hotels, but settle at the Palace finally. I always wanted to check out PR.

Safe travels!

Thanks crabbyfiddler! I will check Jeremy out and I will let you know how Park Royal is when we return.

Welcome to ScubaBoard from a fellow Alabamian. Have fun in Cozumel!

Back
Top Bottom