Hi there, everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lildiver

Reaction score
HI! I'm new to this forum and just want to introduce myself. I'm an AOW diver living in the middle Tennessee area. (Currently working on my RD). I dive mostly in quarry's and "clear" water lakes. But I do make it to the Gulf a couple of times a year. I've found this site to be very informative and helpful. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here and exchanging info and ideas.
lildiver

Welcome from the Northwest! Any flooded coal mines to dive out there?

-kate

kate,
Thanks for the welcome and I don't know of any coal mines arround here. But there are sure a lot of rock quarries to dive in
~lildiver

Hello lildiver, a big welcome from Sunny San Diego! Glad to have you aboard!

Sea you in the Deep Blue!

Welcome to the family from the only place where Cold and Dark is the only conditions you know how to dive.. good-old upstate New York....

Brad

Haven't seen so many Canadians since I moved to the Florida Keys from Ontario. The Great Lakes definitely have the best wrecks, but, NO SNOW in the Florida Keys evens things out remarkably.

I used to think southern divers were WWW (warm water wimps) till my first hit from a Man Of War, my first bout with sea lice, and did i mention you have to watch your back down here cause yer not on the top of the food chain anymore. Washing gear off after every dive is a pain too..... but.... did I mention NO SNOW? One thing good bout snow...... er... huh..... yup ...there has to be ONE good thing bout snow..... and I sure can't think of it right now....

Conch

Thanks to everyone to for the warm welcome! Nothing like diving and chatting about diving, whether the dive is a cool 42 degrees (brr) with viz of 8 ft (my dive this past weekend) or in the warm clear waters of the Caribbean. "Blowing Bubbles" is always at the top of my list

lildiver

ok Tavi.... it melts..... into SLUSH. HEHEHE

Conch

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom