Hi! new to this site.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skipperharis

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi!
Greetings from the tropical island of Mabul/Sipadan Sabah Malaysia. I'm station in Mabul island at the moment. I'm working in Borneo Divers Mabul Resort as Dive Supervisor cum Asst Resort Manager.

Thanks,
Haris Atim

WELCOME TO :sblogo:

What a great place to dive! One day I want to head out that way....sometimes I wish these beautiful places weren't so far away!

Happy diving!
Carolyn:sharks:

Hey Haris,
Hey old friend. I wonder if you remember me? We were in SMART in May of '06. We were part of the California Divers...you still talk with Hank I believe. We had a blast with you there. Glad to hear you are still there and sounds like you are doing well too.
I am returning to Mabul in Oct '08. Maybe we can get together for a drink? Would love to see you again and hear your crazy stories!!!! :)
Remember the great all girls dive while the guys did the turtle cave? We saw the sharks mating up close! Woo weeee!
See ya soon
Susie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom