Hi! New to Scubaboard, lurking, finally not lurking!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey congratulations! Mexico has incredible dive sites. If you're going to be on the Cozumel side - I recommend you checking out Mahahual - everything that Cozumel has except all the people.

Hey congratulations! Mexico has incredible dive sites. If you're going to be on the Cozumel side - I recommend you checking out Mahahual - everything that Cozumel has except all the people.
Including the Disney cruise ships. tiny little village..... HUGE giant boats.

Nice to meet the community! I'm a relatively new scuba diver, have done a few scuba trips, and am ready to embark on another one in July to Mexico. Would love any tips on where to dive off-season (I live in NYC so looking to see what folks do when it's too cold to do NE diving...)
If you still haven't come out to Merida yet, we'd be glad to take you out and show you the cenotes out here. Cheers.

Nice to meet the community! I'm a relatively new scuba diver, have done a few scuba trips, and am ready to embark on another one in July to Mexico. Would love any tips on where to dive off-season (I live in NYC so looking to see what folks do when it's too cold to do NE diving...)
We have lots of amazing diving here in the UK should you venture out this way - Oban, Isle of Man, Anglesey and The Farnes up in Scotland to name of few! The seals are a special encounter and experience whom I always love to dive with when I get the opportunity :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom