Hi, new guy here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaydubb

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Well, here I am! I'm 5 years new to the hobby, about 80 dives into it, and primarily a "fair-water" diver... I like the Caribbean, where I am perfectly comfortable in just a rash guard :)

So far I'm Advanced PADI with a couple Certifications towards Rescue Diver... but really I'm just enjoying the learning, the sport, and the people.

Thanks for having me!

:)

Welcome aboard. Tried southern Florida yet? If you like the Caribbean, parts of the east coast of southern Florida may have some strong appeal.

Richard.

Welcome to Scubaboard. Your first post started off roughly but once you've been around for a while, your posts will be better received.

We have an occasional "seagull poster" who posts a critical review of something and then is never heard from again. What's a seagull poster? It's someone who joins Scubaboard, poops all over the place and then leaves. We all are suspicious of anyone whose first post starts off like yours did.

This is a very good place to learn things both technically as a scuba diver and emotionally as a member of a large and, at times, noisy community. I'm still learning on both fronts.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom