Hi, just joined and spending too much time reading

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jadeh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, everyone. Not new to diving, just new to this board. Unemployed at the moment so have plenty of time to fuss with the computer and not a lot of money for diving. :D

Howdy and welcome to ScubaBoard, good luck getting back to work, diving and gear costs money.
David

jadeh:
have plenty of time to fuss with the computer and not a lot of money for diving. :D

That's the way it seems to work out. I'm employed, have the money, but no time.

Welcome to SB. Always good to see another bump free member. :wink:

The good news: I have all the gear I need, former job - dive shop.
The bad news: boats cost money and I'm a DiveCon without a store.

THere's bound to be a SSI store somewhere near, no? Where in SoCal are you? There are many members here that are always diving.

The nearest SSI store is the one that I was working at, it has been sold and the new owner didn't have a place for me. BooHoo. I live between LA and Ventura.

Definately a draw back to SSI, I know. There's always the option of doing a cross over. Might even be able to work a deal on working of the cost.

There's a section here dedicated to SoCal divers. You should get to know the people posting there.

Best of luck to you.

Isn't there any shore diving in Southern California?

TSandM:
Isn't there any shore diving in Southern California?
Plenty, if you like slogging through rough surf in a dry suit with more lead than you'd like and getting your gear full of sand

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom