Hi, I'm new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, I am new on Scuba Board and currently residing in Norfolk in the UK. I am just completing my Open Water Qualification. I have 10 dives coming up. Four cold-water dives at Stoney Cove near Leicester, UK, four in Tenerife in May and two off the Albanian coast in July. However, I have Raynaud's Disease and, being a newby, don't really know if I'll turn out to be a diver whose Raynaud's is really sensitive to dive situations or a diver who gets along relatively easily without too any problems. I can see there has been a bit of discussion on Scuba Board on Raynaud's. I'll check out all the threads to see if any of them can help me! All the best.

Hello and welcome!

Really good insulated gloves make all tje difference.

Hi, I am new on Scuba Board and currently residing in Norfolk in the UK. I am just completing my Open Water Qualification. I have 10 dives coming up. Four cold-water dives at Stoney Cove near Leicester, UK, four in Tenerife in May and two off the Albanian coast in July. However, I have Raynaud's Disease and, being a newby, don't really know if I'll turn out to be a diver whose Raynaud's is really sensitive to dive situations or a diver who gets along relatively easily without too any problems. I can see there has been a bit of discussion on Scuba Board on Raynaud's. I'll check out all the threads to see if any of them can help me! All the best.
Might be worth contacting one of the U.K.s dive medical referees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom