Hi I'm New To The Forum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That sounds like fun - I'll try to get there - I'm not going to dive though - I hate cold water diving - not much fun for me, but I'd love to meet everyone so I'll see what I can do!

Thanks!

Hi Michelle, My wife and I are new to SB as well although she is alot better at it than I am. Where abouts in Nj are you from, I was born and raised there from 60-79 and left for the Navy, returned home in 2001 and left for good to move to Florida for good. Lots of good diving down here and I don't miss the cold at all, to funny when it gets in the 50's we break out hot rum and blankets. Anyway welcome and if your down our way or need info drop in and see us, my wife is Sharky's Baby.

CYOTFS,
Sharky aka: Mark
Sharkys Baby aka Robbin

welcome Michelle to the greatest thing on earth,,,,,Diving the Blue !

have a good one and enjoy,,,,,,,,

THE WETTER THE BETTER !

:usa:

What wreak did you do in Florida and with what dive shop, I am down here in wreak country and you might have used my home base??????

I dove with Captain's Corner in Key West - did the Vandenberg and Cayman wrecks - it was great!

Hi Michelle,

I've started diving not long ago, and absolutely love it.

I hope to visit the States next year some time and do some diving there.

Presently, I live in Dubai, although I'm English.

Geoff

Back
Top Bottom