Hi I'm new...sorta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xtasea

Registered
Reaction score
Joined up end of last year then got sidetracked by life. Have an advanced card but less than 40 dives...mostly warm water. I dive dry and I'm still getting acclimated to my drysuit. Anyone able to dive early in the day this week?:05:

I'm getting together with some friends at Edmunds U/W park on thursday around 3:30; we're all newer divers, I have 21.. others are right out of O/W class, but it should be fun, we're getting 2 tanks. Come join us.

Thanks...just returned from Maui and I relish the fact that it took me 90 seconds to gear up and jump in. It takes much more planning/driving and gear to dive here. I hear great things about Vegas.......

Kwbyron:
I'm getting together with some friends at Edmunds U/W park on thursday around 3:30; we're all newer divers, I have 21.. others are right out of O/W class, but it should be fun, we're getting 2 tanks. Come join us.
OK I'll look into that time frame and e-mail you thanks.

Hey there! There are some great people to dive with around here, I'm sure that you will find some new buddies!!

Take care!!

Back
Top Bottom