Hi! I'm new here!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Michelle welcome to the board. from Kingston Ontario.. hope you enjoy the forum..
Barry

Michelle,
Welcome to the board, from across the Hudson.
as the others have said-this is a fun place to be when you aren't diving.
good luck,
MikeD

Welcome
Hi there and warm greetings from Egypt, the land of the Pyramids and The Red Sea.

Hey Michelle,

I am new to the board and was researching Blackbeard cruises. Did you book and/or go on a cruise yet?

I am scheduled for the week long cruise Aug 24-30.

I reside in NJ and we can definitely share information.

Thomas

Look at the dates. Michelle has only ever posted once! it was on Valentines Day this year.

It would be nice if you got a response, but.....................

to the board, "Blackbeard"..... well I haven't really heard much on the plus side. I went on the "Sea Fever" out of Miami last year and one of the DM (dive masters) did some work with them and he wasn't too pleased. It is a sail boat, and some what cramped for size from what I saw of it.

Not to say you will not have a good time on it but look at the "Sea Fever" web site. Just click on the www under my name and it will lead you there, just check out the boat schedules.

Have fun which ever route you take..... Rich :mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom