Hi I have a Canon A40 and so far love it.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WisGal

Reaction score
Very happy with the land pictures. But wondering how it performs UW and if it's worth the purchase of the housing since it's just about as much as the camera.

Has anyone used this camera uw?

Wis Gal

WisGal once bubbled...
Very happy with the land pictures. But wondering how it performs UW and if it's worth the purchase of the housing since it's just about as much as the camera.

Has anyone used this camera uw?

Yes... and Yes...

Check out MSilvia's Pumpkin diving pics

Or My Nubble Pics

Check here for a few links to more of my pics

and since this is the underwater photography forum, and we can link in pictures here, and I'm already tooting my own horn... here's my personal favorite [from U-352]

Mike_on_U-352.jpg

Wow the Yellow really stands out on the I think they are grunts ? in the school of fish3 pic. Almost neon.

WisGal once bubbled...
Wow the Yellow really stands out on the I think they are grunts ? in the school of fish3 pic. Almost neon.

The ones with the thin stripes are Bluestripped Grunts and the ones with the black bar across the face are Porkfish.

You're right...very bright!

This link is to the Humann/DeLoach ID books that I've been using. The fish quiz is great. I started out flunking them all but if you just study the corrections you'll learn alot!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom