Hi Hi

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WillAbbott

Reaction score
New guy here. I just started my PADI Open Water course last week, and got all my personnal gear today. Joined the board, and will be certified shortly (another 5weeks I think we have). Anyways, looks like a good board. After I get certified I plan to join my Sheriff's Office Dive Team to get some diving in, for some more volunteer work there, and well to meet dive buddies.

Can't wait for Thrusday, our first confined water dive, aside from the 200m swim and 10min float/tread.

I've wanted to learn how and to actually go diving for pretty much as long as I can remember. I've always love the water, both boats, and swiming. Though the water doesn't like me (skin and bones, allways freezing my butt off) but it still looks like it will be a blast... Can't wait!

Anyways, thats my little piece about me, and all. Hope to be around the board as much as I can.

Also out of curiosity, many people here from Oregon USA? Seems like theres aparently quite a few divers in my area but no clubs or such.

Hi and welcome

Jessica

To the best diving forum on the web. Tons of information and hundreds (thousands?) of really nice people.

What part of Oregon do you be hailing from? I am up here in the Seattle area.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom