Hi guys RK3 issue or not

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sdive

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hey

Just sat here on the beach after diving yesterday with horrific foot pain. I brought my RK3's with me and rock boots. I've done 1500 dives with these but most drysuit with integrated boots.
This time it's almost like a squeeze I've experienced and the top of my left foot is incredibly painful. Gutted as supposed to be diving a good wreck tommorow. Anyone experienced this before?

Arthritis attack ? I am familiar with it and it's horribly painful. After the most painful days with pain located at the articulation of the big toe, the top of my foot stay painful for weeks.

Age is an aggravating factor in everything...

Hey

Just sat here on the beach after diving yesterday with horrific foot pain. I brought my RK3's with me and rock boots. I've done 1500 dives with these but most drysuit with integrated boots.
This time it's almost like a squeeze I've experienced and the top of my left foot is incredibly painful. Gutted as supposed to be diving a good wreck tommorow. Anyone experienced this before?
i bought the rk3 XL. I wear size 13 boots. I was horrified when i put them the first time that spring system was crushing my toes and all my foot. Was not confortable at all. I remove the spring and install regular fins strap instead. Problem immediately disappear and felt great.

I ve done more than 50 dives so far with them and really like it.

i bought the rk3 XL. I wear size 13 boots. I was horrified when i put them the first time that spring system was crushing my toes and all my foot. Was not confortable at all. I remove the spring and install regular fins strap instead. Problem immediately disappear and felt great.

I ve done more than 50 dives so far with them and really like it.

Bungee straps are more adjustable for foot size, exert less force than spring straps, and have the same easy on/off convenience.

I find adjusting regular fin straps every time I put them on or take them off annoying.

Bungee straps are more adjustable for foot size, exert less force than spring straps, and have the same easy on/off convenience.

I find adjusting regular fin straps every time I put them on or take them off annoying.
i try also bungee strap didnt work for some reason was too loose.

You may need a longer spring strap. Scubapro Jet fins spring strap can also be too short.

Kudos to manufacturers like Deep 6, that put multiple strap adjustments on their flippers.

You may need a longer spring strap. Scubapro Jet fins spring strap can also be too short.

Kudos to manufacturers like Deep 6, that put multiple strap adjustments on their flippers.
i was looking to buy deep 6 prior to a trip to florida. I send an email to deep 6 to know where to get them. They never answer me back before my trip.

Be safe

i was looking to buy deep 6 prior to a trip to florida. I send an email to deep 6 to know where to get them. They never answer me back before my trip.

Be safe

Did you consider searching using Google, or better yet, ordering from Deep 6’s website ?

Or did you want someone to hold your hand while you tried them on ? 🤣

Bungee straps and my elephantine feet have a hate-hate relationship, they have failed on me more than once. Only spring straps now.

Did you consider searching using Google, or better yet, ordering from Deep 6’s website ?

i was going in orlando i k

going to orlando i knew diver supply was not selling them, google didnt find any deep six dealer around orlando if you know one let me know. i dont order this stuff online i prefer to try it before, comfortable fit is important to me i dont won't to take any chance.

Be safe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom