Hi from the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi from Huddersfield, West Yorks!! You just need to do one thing now - click here for more details!!

Looks like we need to start a UK divers section on the board and possibly arrange some UK Scubaboard trips - anyone else interested?

Abby - you cracked my monitor so next time you are north of Watford, I think you owe me a drink!!

Regards

With that kind of quote....can we skip the drink and head to the church!!!!!!!!

On a more scuba note.....from what I gather that is going on with Neptune Divers Int. I think once up and running the ScubaBoard UK dive trips will be something on the cards.....I'll get Mario to tell you all the details but thats what I believe is planned for the future...hopefully not too distant! x

... have to ask the missus first!!

Have already emailed Mario about getting involved in the running of a UK side of things so please keep me updated if you hear anything first. There are a lot of us on the board and it is a shame to miss on all the great trips!!

Guess I should I have got in there soon!!!
Sorry Mrs.Heads Up!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom