Hi from the foggy, damp, dank, gray, current-y water of Puget Sound!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cfrensley

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi!

I am Cliff Frensley, I started diving earlier this year, and I think I am becoming a maniac. After hearing about Scuba Board a couple of months back on a dive weekend, I signed in and have been looking at the board as a good source of information and entertaining commentary since. It seemed time to announce myself.

I love diving in Puget Sound, I look forward to diving anywhere salt water with critters is to be found, and I like diving with competent, sane, yet somehow still fun divers.

Goal: "Do the Hustle!" at a 20 foot safety stop in the free water column in a dry suit and gear, at least 10 more times, without ever having so much as a Bump in my Buoyancy.

Welcome aboard. I cant stop coming to this site every chance I get, it's addicting.

Welcome to Scuba-board Its good to hear that I am not the only one diving Puget Sound, Save diving & there are lots of places to dive. And lots of good divers to dive with---------Sealman

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom