Hi from Tennessee!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sharkelle

Reaction score
New to Scuba and new to these Boards.
Just popping in to intro myself.
I am looking for info on Fish ID (books, cards, whatever)...
any recommendations from you old timers?

Well, I'm not an old timmer but I'm sure you can find your answer here. If someone here doesn't know it, they'll find the answer.

Welcome to the boards! How long have you been diving?

Sharkelle once bubbled...
New to Scuba and new to these Boards.
Just popping in to intro myself.
I am looking for info on Fish ID (books, cards, whatever)...
any recommendations from you old timers?

Divers direct sells some id books and also some cards to take underwater with you. You can go to their website, or I am will be going by their this week I could pick you up some and mail them to you. Let me know.

Welcome to the board.

Paul B:
I have been diving for all of two weeks! Well, actually, I took a resort certification course in Jamaica and LOVED it!!! My boyfriend is a PADI Dive Master and a SSI DiveCon. When we came back home from Jamaica, I got my open water certification. My last training dive was this past Sunday. And I am headed to Costa Rica on July 26th!!

Wendy:
Thanks for the info... I will check out the website!!

Don't miss checking out the postings on the The Kentucky Piranha Patrol 's section. Being from Franklin, you are near enough to be considered a full member. They even encourage membership by Buckeyes. And I'm glad.

I've only been a member of the board for a couple of months, but almost all of the posts I've read have been friendly and helpful. Just like the divers I've met in person, since gaining my certification in February.

I've learned a lot from the folks on the board. There is a wealth of knowlege here to draw on. All you have to do is ask. As you've already found out! You're gonna enjoy the time spent here virtual diving, I'm sure.

Have a good time in Costa Rica, and tell us how it went when you get back.

New to the sport, and loving it...KYDan

Back
Top Bottom