Hi from sunny Florida :-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flstarfish44

Contributor
Reaction score
I just got OW certified over the weekend and am looking for any new dive buddies that want to practice, or seasoned divers that don't mind me tagging along. (I am more than willing to learn and will gladly take constructive criticism and pointers/advice.) I was a little unsure in the pool how I was going to like this whole scuba thing, but once we did our checkout dives, I realized how amazing it is! Now I can't wait to go again. If anyone needs a buddy, I'll definitely be up for it! The only way I will become a better diver is through practice, practice practice! :wink:

Well, Florida is a big place. Where are you at?

Ah heck, I type so fast, I totally forgot to add that in. I'm in Orlando, right smack dab in the middle of the state. :)

Welcome! Congrats on your new found addiction! I am in Savannah and am always looking for a weekend adventure! Go to the forums for Florida Conch Divers. There are always dive trips being planned! So please pm me if you want to get together for a dive! I am newly certified, Jan 25th, but have been working with experienced divers to improve my abilities! Oh the pool helps in between dives to practice your breathing, buoyancy and just comfort levels. I go at least 1x a month!

HAPPY DIVING!
Carolyn:sharks:

Welcome aboard the scubabored. Check out the Florida Conch divers for around Florida. There are quite a few divers in the "CENTRAL FLORIDA" area. Some head to the coasts and some head to the springs. Watch and join someone.

hi flstarfish,

i just recently joined the board and, after relocating from london 3 years ago, am also buddy-less. where did you get certified? i am going to divers direct tomorrow to meet with ranger rick to do my nitrox certification.

am also planning a trip next month to venice beach to try this shark tooth thing.

let me know if you want to come along

Joe

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to Scubaboard. Good to have you here with us. Enjoy the forums. Find your local forum/group and you can meet and set-up local dives. This is a great resource.

Back
Top Bottom