Hi from So Cal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

magnum101

New
Reaction score
Hi
I live in the So Calif area and have been diving off and on for about 7 years , I wanted to find out info about diving around here and discovered this forum---WOW !!! What a great source of information from divers all over! I wanted to say hi and would like to hook up with divers who know about Catalina island . I do have a boat capable of traveling there , I am not an expert diver by any means but I am very safety oriented and want to dive Catalina or other spots on So Cal . I will start diving again probably late spring , if you know these waters here maybe we'll hook up , if you are interested e-mail me at magnum@inorbit.com

Thanks

Welcome to the Board, this is a great place to kill your SI.

Good to see another So Cal diver on here, we are graowing in numbers :)

Andy

I'm a beach diver so i cant help you on the Catalina info.

We have a group going to Catalina on the Island Time out of Long Beach 4/13/02. Sunday afternoon 1pm to about 6pm. Two dives for about $80. A great way to spend the afternoon. Would enjoy having you join us. :)

Glad to see that there are more of us here!

Great to have another So Cal diver (and with a boat no less!!!). Just got back from Catalina yesterday in fact (DIR-F course). I'm pretty new at all this, but I'd love to connect and happy to share what little I know. Send a pm to Mot2vation if you want a "fount of wisdom" on Catalina.

~<//><

P.S. Feel free to tell him Ziggy sent you! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom