Hi from Pensacola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pierce07

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just wanted to introduce myself. Been diving for 4+ years. Diver master cert along with Adv Nitrox/Deco Procedures.

Hi:

Just joined the site this evening and trying to get some details on diving in the Pensacola area(s). I have vacation time to use up or lose and SW florida is not that far from Houston for a nice extended weekend. Would appreciate any suggestions and since its just me also looking for a buddy if you know of someone interested in getting out

Mike

Pierce07,
Welcome. What you looking to do with your DM cert?

mlw Houston,
Pensacola diving is great. Got some info on the Dr Dive website. There is tons of info online generally. NW Fl is close to you (SW FL is not). I have several customers who do long weekends from TX. There are lots of individual divers on the Board who do their own boats, shore dive, and put together fun trips with friends and acquaintances on charter boats. Stay tuned and post often. Lots of good support here.
Capt. Jim
Dr Dive
Dr Dive Pensacola, FL - Home of the USS Oriskany
drdive@drdive.com

As Capt. Jim said, there is some great diving in Pensacola, and we get a lot of folks from the Lone Star State that come visit us regularly.

The Escambia county reef program has found new resolve and has been very active this year, putting out several new reefs, including some new shore dive spots that are going to be great - thank you Robert!

If you don't have a buddy or just want to trail some of the locals to get acquainted with a new area, MBT Divers in Pensacola has shore dives that go out every weekend - everyone's welcome and there's no charge to go along.

See Diving Pensacola for some more info on local sites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom