Hi from O-town

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kalo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello to everyone,
I am brand new to this site and I'm really glad I signed up to check out what this has to offer!
I'm from Orlando, Fla and I received my open water certification this past september and let me tell you, I am absolutely loving this new gig. I hope to take the advanced course soon, eventhough I'm swamped with work!Plenty of dive sites or springs, here in Florida. Unfortunatelly my wife is not down to scuba at all,so I hope to find plenty of buddies thru this site!
LATER... :happywave:

Good luck.. I am sure you will find what you are looking for here welcome aboard :happywave:

Hi ya welcome to Scuba Diving! I am also from O-Town, if there is anything I can do, feel free to ask.

If you ever want to go scuba diving, or if there is anything I can do, feel free to send me a PM. Some places are about 2 hrs north near Ocala (Blue Grotto, and Devils Den springs), and some about 1 hr east (Blue Spring State Park, open seasonally) as well as some great ocean dives.

Feel free to add me to one of your buddies.

See you diving!

Hi ya welcome to Scuba Diving! I am also from O-Town, if there is anything I can do, feel free to ask.

If you ever want to go scuba diving, or if there is anything I can do, feel free to send me a PM. Some places are about 2 hrs north near Ocala (Blue Grotto, and Devils Den springs), and some about 1 hr east (Blue Spring State Park, open seasonally) as well as some great ocean dives.

Feel free to add me to one of your buddies.

See you diving!

Hello there, and thank you for the post. I did my training dive at lake Denton, and my checkouts at Devils Den (we're supposed to go in West Palm, but negative because of Igor!). I think I'm ready to go see some reefs...

Back
Top Bottom