Hi from London

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AlexDS

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings to the community!
I'm Alex, PADI advanced and NOX. Just about 100 dives, so still a newbie but I'm working to increase them.
Let's say that London is not the most convenient place to have the passion for diving but well... we do what we can, right?

Look forward to be active here!

Cheers!

Hi welcome to SB.

There are loads of BSAC clubs in or near London (see link). Your PADI certifications will be accepted and you can go diving with them.

Thank you for the msg Edward. Very useful link. I just found out that there is a club just 5 min from my place!

Thank you for the msg Edward. Very useful link. I just found out that there is a club just 5 min from my place!
That’s great.

Not all clubs do the same type of diving, some are very technical with rebreathers and twin sets, others holiday abroad, whilst others do training and recreational diving.

Let me know how you get on.

Greetings to the community!
I'm Alex, PADI advanced and NOX. Just about 100 dives, so still a newbie but I'm working to increase them.
Let's say that London is not the most convenient place to have the passion for diving but well... we do what we can, right?

Look forward to be active here!

Cheers!

London is a very convenient place for diving, it has multiple airports :)

Welcome to ScubaBoard.

Hi Alex, another UK-based newbie here! We are in Alton (near Guildford/Winchester) so not too far from you in London.

Welcome, like others, would recommend you to join a diving club so you can find buddies and diving trips.

Make sure to ‘interview’ them by asking what they did recently and what kind of diving they do to make sure it matches your expectations. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom