Hi from LA California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi From Kingston Ontario Canada..
Welcome to the SCUBA Board. Hope you enjoy the forum. Don't be afraid to ask Questions or to do Posts..
Hope all your days are wet ones.. or dry.. depending on how you dive..

Hey ScubaMike,

Welcome to the boards from NYC! I just got back from a week in LA. Though it was Grammy Week, I didn't see any stars and the hotel staff wouldn't tell me which famours people were staying in my hotel!

Keep us updated with your re-entry into diving - also check out the Group Trips section.

Sandy

Welcome from Colorado. I think you'll find this board full of people, information and opinions - a great place to hang out!

Hi, Mike, and hope to see you back in our local waters soon. I don't know where you are in LA, but if you're on the Westside you might want to check out Reef Seekers in Beverly Hills - I have found them to be very customer service oriented. Yes, they do have a website, too.

fellow angeleno,

There are quite a few LDS in our area that I am sure you could "hook up" with. Which part of LA are you in?

hey everyone,

Again thanks for all the warm welcome. If you are in LA or coming to LA let me know and we can go diving. Currently I'm living in Sherman Oaks and Work in W. Los Angeles. I"m trying to move to West LA or Santa Monica so I don't have to go over the hill to many times :)) Also looking for a good place to get a refresher course any one have any ideas beside running off to the bahamas :))

Looking forward to hearing from all of you

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom