Hi from Ireland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

newsted

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys.
I am reading this forum since I got my Padi OWD which was in 2012. Since then I got 50 dives as I don´t have a drysuit yet and that limits my dives from about 6°C in wetsuit. I got my AOWD and Nitrox licence last week in Tenerife and have some questions so decided to register.
I have actually a lot of friends which I convinced to do the course with me and some of them have logged more than 400 dives and one opened his business as a freediving instructor so I am happy that this sport has fulfilled some dreams.
I am living in Ireland now for 7 years but originally I am from Slovakia so sorry for any typos.

Welcome to the best scuba forum! Lots of good reading and valuable information here. My wife and I have always wanted to visit Ireland. I have heard it is an amazing country. I went to Prague when it was still part of Czechoslovakia back in the early 90's. Enjoyed my visit.

Welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom