Hi from Buenos Aires, Argentina!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello there!!!
Looking for info on diving spots in Mexico I ended up reading lots of threads of the forum. Glad to find it!!
Argentinian Cinematographer and photographer, amateur diver, lover of all underwater things. I enjoy filming and shooting film underwater!
The photo is in Playa Girón, Cuba, taken with a Nikonos V and the amazing 15mm.

Cheers!

Agustin

Attachments

• Playa Giron.jpg
    Playa Giron.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 33
Welcome to SB. Any good shore diving in Argentina or Brazil?

howdy and welcome from south Florida USA....nice photo.... thanks for sharing.

Thanks both for the greetings!
Tom!, Im a novice diver so I dont have much diving experiences to share in Argentina.
Argentina shore is not the best for diving, not so good visibility and no coral reefs, but the southern part of the Country you can have amazing experiences!. Southern Right Whales come to Peninsula de Valdez in September and stay there for some months. There are lots of colonies of Sea lions, penguins and imperial shags. If you go to the Peninsula in april you can see Orcas attacking the sea lions in the beach. The southern you go you can find Leopard Seals though Id rather stay away from them. Down in Tierra del Fuego in the Beagle strait we have Kelp forests in cold 10 to 3c waters. And if your budget allows from Ushuaia you can get on a sail boat for a 2 week diving trip to Antartica.
Let me know if you plan a trip down here!

Cheers

Thanks Agustin, That would be an experience, but right now I'm lucky to get as far South as Mississippi......Am certainly no stranger to those water temps. Es muy frio en mi saco mojado....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom