Hi From Bowmouth!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bowmouth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
This is completely off-topic I guess but given that my heart and soul are in Thailand I post it here anyway:

Bowmouth says Hi from Chekou, Shenzen (China).

The diving is horrible but all the rest is great.

:D

Thanx Batfish. It's been a long wait (as expected) but I'm finally in.
Just heard that the crew change will take place tomorrow morning. The diving is 150+ meters and the sat divers are doing decomps of 7 days.
I'm looking forward getting on the DSV and doing my part.
We will talk later when I'm back in Phuket.

Thank you too Chantal and Kevan for your message.
Sorry to say I forgot to bring my camera so no pics this time around. I have received and answered your PM. Thanx and all the best for now.

Should be back in Phuket sometime soon. Now off the boat and waiting in the hotel for a flight. There's a typhoon coming our way and ferries have been cancelled same as my scheduled morning flight. At least there's internet here and I can read all those new posts on Scubaboard!!

Something interesting: lots of large Pleurobranchs with HUGE commensal shrimps here at 200 meter depths! Now it's a little bit deep to go down there and take pics of them but they showed up pretty well on camera's from the ROV and the diver's hard hat camera's.

Also close to shore a few sightings of those pink dolphins; now THAT was cool!!

This is completely off-topic I guess but given that my heart and soul are in Thailand I post it here anyway:

Bowmouth says Hi from Chekou, Shenzen (China).

The diving is horrible but all the rest is great.

Do fill us in! I am not familiar with the diving you are talking about. I was able to dive once while living in Beijing. Got to see several variety of sharks, rays, eels with great vis in the Beijing Blue Aquarium :). It was a fun dive with Sino Steve.

Safe journey home,

Arizona

Pink Dolphins - lucky fish!!! Bowmouth pop by as soon as you have a chance. Would like to hear your news. Also I have a message for you from 1 of your OW students.

I'm back. Give me a few days to relax at home and I'll come and visit you both!

Do fill us in! I am not familiar with the diving you are talking about. I was able to dive once while living in Beijing. Got to see several variety of sharks, rays, eels with great vis in the Beijing Blue Aquarium :). It was a fun dive with Sino Steve.

Safe journey home,

Arizona

Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to strap on a tank and do some diving. I was working on a Dive Support Vessel doing spool pieces at 580-640 feet depths. All the marinelife I got to see was on the screens in sat control and the rov shack.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom