Hi from Alberta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lorddaxter

Registered
Reaction score
:D

Hubby and I are 40 something, he is a scotsac instructor and I'm a padi open water diver, we used to live in Scotland but now stay in alberta canada.

I didn't learn to swim till I learned to dive, lol! ...I'm still not the best but my hubby thankfully keeps me right!
i was terrified of water when he met me, numerous instructors and an Olympic medal swimmer tried to teach me to no avail:shakehead:

Apparently I'm a pretty decent diver for someone scared of water, I think it's as I know if I panic I die lol!

I tend to snorkel more as I find it more relaxing, especially since I invested in a swish wetsuit which gives me buoyancy confidence!
Plus I have sciatica and struggle with the tank weights, getting old isn't fun!

Anyway just a little introduction so you know what your dealing with :wink:

Welcome. Where in Alberta?

Welcome. Where in Alberta?

Im on an acreage about 20mins south east of Edmonton, having weird weather today, rain ontop of snow, rainbows, freeze later, bet there's a ton of accidents tomorrow morning:shakehead:

Canmores beautiful, lucky you:)

My first dive certification was my SSI open water from Subsea Adventure on Calgary Trail 25 years ago. :)

-Adrian

Maybe check out the Wing Diver scuba club in Edmonton.

Back
Top Bottom