hi folks - Pawel from Poland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigplik

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi Folks, just wanted to say hello
I am Cave diver and dive instructor from Poland,
I like mostly overhead diving and diy stuff for diving - I read a lot of posts here and got many valuable informations, some were really interesting for me.

greetings from Poland :wink:

Welcome aboard! Where are some of the good dive sites in Poland?

Witam Pawell,

It is good to meet you. My wife is from Poznan but we live in Canada. I have visited Poland three times and like it very much. Someday I would like to wreck dive around Gdynia. Where do you live and dive?

Welcome aboard! Where are some of the good dive sites in Poland?
Hi Icechip, if you like wreck then you have to go to coast, at the North of Poland, places you can visit for that purpose is
Gdansk, Gdynia, Jastarnia - you will get there professional service of rib and hard boats for divers.

---------- Post added September 18th, 2013 at 03:39 PM ----------

Witam Pawell,

It is good to meet you. My wife is from Poznan but we live in Canada. I have visited Poland three times and like it very much. Someday I would like to wreck dive around Gdynia. Where do you live and dive?
Hi spc751 nice to hear you have Polish wife :wink: , our girls are most beautiful without a doubt :)

I live in Lublin, south east of Poland, about 170km from Warsaw. I prefer cave diving, few years ago I came back from Ireland, been there for almost 5 years, we had a caves there around, here I go for some lake diving when I have too :wink: but lastly I found few nice places in Balkans for cave diving and when I have some time to take then go there with pleasure :)

howdy and welcome...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom