Hi fellow divers--just got certified...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chicagolady

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
...in Key Largo and I am looking forward to this forum. Right now trying to learn about diving in LA area, which are best shops, trips, what kind of gear do I need etc. Any thoughts? Thanks!

congrats to you........enjoy the deep blue.

Welcome to diving, and to :sblogo:!

For information on specific destinations, try going to regional subforums. Southern California is an especially good one because there are lot of divers from the area on this board. No matter where you want to go, though, there's almost always SOMEBODY here who knows about it!

Welcome aboard here and to the underwater world!!!!

Where ever you go
, check out their local forum...So.Cal (LA) is here: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/socal/
Or if LA. as in the state it's here: Deep Dixie Divers
Yup, where ever you wish to dive, there is always another diver there.:D ​Enjoy!!!!

Welcome Chicago lady! If you hail from Chicago and plan to return be sure to check out Our World Underwater. Theres some good diving in the Great Lakes too if you like history and shipwrecks and that sort of thing.

Congrats from a fellow new diver just started diving the la area hope to bump into you out there

Welcome to THE Board. I started my diving in Chicago many decades ago and moved to the LA (SoCal) area in the late 60s. LA is a very big place, so if that's the area you're interested in finding out about, please give us some more specific location info.

Welcome to SCUBAboard!

Good Luck & Good Diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom