Hi Everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is neal and i just took over the operation of Southeast Oceanic Services, a charter boat in Hollywood, Fl, right on Ocean Drive. If anyone wants to come diving and try me out, call me, i'll give you a good deal on the first dive if you tell me you heard about me on the ScubaBoard. Anyway to whoever told me about ScubaBoard, i think it was Scuba Jenny, thank you, this is really cool and evryone on here seems real nice. Anyway, sorry to ramble, thanks, and best in diving to everyone.

Welcome to ScubaBoard.
I'm sure many will take you up on your offer.

hey Neal, welcome aboard.

best of luck!

Hey Neal, Glad you finally stopped by to say "Hi."

Neal Watson II:
Hello everyone, my name is neal and i just took over the operation of Southeast Oceanic Services, a charter boat in Hollywood, Fl, right on Ocean Drive. If anyone wants to come diving and try me out, call me, i'll give you a good deal on the first dive if you tell me you heard about me on the ScubaBoard. Anyway to whoever told me about ScubaBoard, i think it was Scuba Jenny, thank you, this is really cool and evryone on here seems real nice. Anyway, sorry to ramble, thanks, and best in diving to everyone.

Hi Neal,

Nice to meet you!

Welcome aboard Neal. I will probably call you in a few weeks and give you a shout a do a few dives. I did have some trouble last year when I wanted to try them. They cancelled the trip and never called me to let me know......

Whats the phone number to call you?

Good Morning Neal
It was fun meeting you at the Coastal Marine First Friday party last month. I like your boat (dove with Mike and Penny in the past) and look forward to doing some diving with you!

Good luck on the new venture!

Neal Watson II:
Hello everyone, my name is neal and i just took over the operation of Southeast Oceanic Services
Welcome to the pond Neal. Good luck with the new acquisition!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom