Hi everyone!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Jay! I live in Florida, which is where I do most of my diving. I'm lucky enough to have the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary a few hours away and lots of other really unique sites, so I'm lucky enough! My kids are leaving the nest so I've been able to find more time to spend under water. I work full time and fully remote, even pre-pandemic, so have laptop, will travel!
I'm also finishing up a graduate degree in Sustainable Tourism and my research interests are around MPAs and the diving industry. With that in mind, if anyone has time to complete a 10 minute anonymous survey of divers, you experiences would be valuable contributions! Just click here: Scuba Diver Survey, and thanks a million!

In a few days I head out for my first dive trip since the pandemic, a week of diving in the Florida Keys!!

. . . I'm also finishing up a graduate degree in Sustainable Tourism and my research interests are around MPAs and the diving industry. . . .

As you graduate, I just want to say one word to you: plastic. PLEASE use your knowledge to help rid our oceans of this plague.

Welcome. I envy the 'no plane needed' access some of you have to good diving, such as in Florida. You mentioned the Keys; I assume you've also learned of Jupiter, West Palm Beach and some other good diving in the region.

Welcome to SB. Survey completed. Congrats on your upcoming graduation; completed my MA one year ago this month. I used to work in the tour industry as well as the scuba (still teaching and servicing part time) industry. Hopefully you can use your MA to achieve your goals.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom