Hi everyone, and thanks! (even JoeWR)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cinebelle

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello, and thanks to everyone in the New 2 Scuba area -- I'm freshly certified and still don't quite, shall we say, have the hang of everything, but I'm really psyched about. I love movies and writing (and sometimes writing about movies) as well as the usual outdoor activities in the Pacific Northwest. My boyfriend's been certified for ages and loves it so I decided to give it a try -- got certified last November on Blackbird Caye in Belize (has anyone heard what kind of damage, if any, the cayes have suffered? we're supposed to go to Manta in early December), and we just did our first Puget Sound dive last weekend -- cool and very fun.

Anyway, thanks to everyone who helped me with my nosebreathing/mask situation -- I'm definitely going to try some new masks!

Looking forward to chatting with lots of you.

...it would help if I took 2 seconds to preview and didn't have misspellings in my headline! I HATE when that happens. So, what I meant was, hi everyone!

Welcome to Scubaboard, the greatest diving forum in the known universe. A place where divers of every species congregate to tell outlandish stories and even some truthfull stuff.

Ask just about anything and someone will have info making them into an expert in the field. So feel free to ask away!

Welcome Cinebelle,
Don't worry about the typo- happens here all the time( at least if I'm doing the typing.)
This is a great place to learn and laugh.
Good luck,
MikeD

Glad you are with us. Great place to hang and learn from "those who have gone before"

I think that this is rone rof the rest roards ron the reb. I rope you rike it roo. (Rikes Shaggy)

Of course the sense of humour can sometimes be obscure and/or juvenile.....but always in fun.

Once again Welcome :D

I see you have meet the locals. Don't let them scare you off. Most of the people here are harmless and quite sane....but they don't post much.

Quote. " I'm freshly certified and still don't quite, shall we say, have the hang of everything," things shouldn't be hanging it is bad for stream lining.

Welcome to our domain. (he says with an evil laugh)

Chad

Cinebelle,

Just so you do not think you were seeing things: I did fix up your spelling! I did not want you to make a bad first impression! However, for your own posts you can do it yourself by using the "edit" icon below your post. There some other gadgets there, too, that can be fun...

Joewr...serving the diving community since 2000...well, it's true!

Cinebelle,

My magic wand did not work completely...guess it needs a tune up! I'll see the lady with the red and blue editing pencils...

Joewr...PARTIALLY serving the diving community since 2000
and class clown to boot...

I fixed the Thread title and he fixed the post title. But do indeed yes, learn to use the edit feature at the bottom of your finished post. It helps when you realized you flamed someone by accident like that @#@$%$@$ JoeWR...

:tease:

BTW, JoeWR, it helps if you hit the refresh button.

:tease:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom