Hi everybody!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elke

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I' m not new in scuba, just new in this forum. Glad to have found you, have read for hours through different forums, looks like good information and nice people......

Cheers,
Elke:blinking:

PS: I' m from Germany, Bonn, just a "holiday diver" - german lakes are far too cold and far to less colourful for me! Have dived a little around the world since, preferably on liveaboards (Sri Lanka, Tunesia, Venezuela, Tobago, Maldives, Thailand and - quite often Red Sea. Will go to SA for a month and then to Moz for a week of diving....

Welcome.. wow.. the Red Sea.. I heard great things about it.

Welcome to Scuba Board!!

To say you have dived alittle around the world is a gross understatement. I'm so envious, Red Sea, Maldives and Thailand are all on my dive wish list.

Who is luckier than you????

Welcome! Enjoyed my time stationed in your country. Miss the food!!

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

lol I miss read your intro ... I thought it said you was new to diving also ... then read about all those very cool places that you've been to ... I went, "WHAT". Glad to have you aboard!

Hi everybody,

thank you for the nice greets! Beeing european, I seem to be a "rare species" here....looks like peple here are predominatly from US. But that' s fine, maybee I can help you out with questions concerning "the old world".....

Btw: is there an easy method to find out the nationality of the members in this forum? Just to see if there are other german divers here, living close to my town with whom I could buddy for events or diving together.....

Cheers, take care,
Elke

Back
Top Bottom