hi everybody just certified

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigwalt

Reaction score
waz up everybody just cert this weekend and had a blast, and brought back a couple of shells to comimberate my cert. looking forward to getting advise and hopefully giving out some also will be in hawaii next weekend to do some diving, any good spots to check out let me know :D

thx ill definately post a lot lol also hoping to add photos as i go, looking forward to talking to you guys

WooooHoooooo!!!!!! :cheering: congrats on your new addiction, welcome to the club!!!!!!!! :fruit:

Vickie

Way to go. Good for you! Welcome to the board. Keep coming back and asking lots of questions. Your journey is just beginning. FYI - when you have time and desire you might want to fill out your profile so that folks will get an idea of who they are reading about...

well guys im back from hawaii and dang the diving was awesome only got 1 dive in since the 1 was a 100 foot dive to a ship but since i just cert didnt want to push it yet but got in my 48 foot dive, saw a lot of awesome fish and i believe 2 foot trumpet fish i could be wrong on the measurments but it was big. there were a lot of small jellies and got stung couple of times lol but nothing majore. definately will be back for the corsair dive, thx guys will keep u posted

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

Don't forget to fill out your profile and dive info, so that we can add context to your future posts. Also, once we know where you are geographically from your profile, you may find that you'll have a whole bunch of new dive buddies to choose from locally.

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Congrats

Back
Top Bottom