Hi,diver friends, thanks for having me :)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
Hi,diver friends, thanks for having me :)
I’m Jerry Park, scuba diving instructor.
Actually i join here to introduce my project.

I have made worldwide dive-point maps on my website, hoping the maps can make diver’s dive planning more effective and easier.
As you know, we, divers, create dive-itineraries not only for ourselves, but also for other divers, students, or customers.

I have repeated the process of making plans so many times and used to deliberate on how to improve the process of planning and on how to make it easier. Eventually, I came up with this new planning program (www.wishbeen.com).

If you guys send me your dive-maps (sample), I will post the dive spots and the itineraries on my web since it’s a trip-planning and sharing website.
Or send me your localized dive-map which you use at your shop or agency.

My email is wishbeen01@gmail.com Lastly, once I am done with posting the dive spots and the itineraries based on the info you’ve sent me, anyone can even re-create dive-plans and itineraries by modifying the plans I’ve posted.
In addition, anyone can distribute those plans in an incredibly convenient way. Of course, it’s a free service. So, please email me with your dive-point maps! Thank you for taking your time reading this.

Hope you have a great day.
Jerry.

(sample dive schedule: WishBeen - Design your travel plan)

Howdy and welcome to Scubaboard! :admingreet:

Do you have a Facebook page you can link in your signature...??

Back
Top Bottom