hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the neighbourhood... greetings, salutations, bon jour... well you get the picture.

Enjoy your stay with us!

Hey Builderbloke!
I just found this site a few days ago too...pretty cool, huh?

Just wanted to ask if you ever get down to the sunny beaches of Bournemouth? I've been 5 or 6 times now to visit my in-laws. What a fun town! Portsmouth was fun too (Play up Pompey!).

I saw a talk the other day about diving the shipwrecks in the English Channel...very cool stuff. I don't think I could EVER dive in water that cold, but have fun and tell us what it's like when you thaw out and can move your fingers again!

Take care for now,
-L

Hope to see you diving here soon too. Lots of nice sites!

hi seahawk havent dived bornmouth yet but have done a few ww2 wreaks out of wehmouth very cool

as for the cold water:eek: it was 6 degrees but the buzz of the wreaks warms you up slightly

ill take you down next time you in the uk if you need a budy , the club im with is always diving off of our south coast you would be welcome to join

Glad to have you aboard. Have fun and jump right in.

See you around the board.

Chad

hey welcome aboard !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom