Hi all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sirius Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wow, I can't believe this all still exists! I'm not necessarily back, but I'm here again!!!

Sirius Diver:
Wow, I can't believe this all still exists! I'm not necessarily back, but I'm here again!!!

Glad to see you are back (at least online):D

I wish we could amalgamate all the forums so I only had one place to check for new posts!! I have trouble keeping up with The Dive Board, let alone this one...

Hi Northern Melody, it's been a while since we both been on the same board together, hehe. Nice to see that you are still here.

Tim, have you joined yet? If and when you do, get on to the new Henderson girl that she needs to dive more than she is! She's only been once!!!

Sirius Diver:
I wish we could amalgamate all the forums so I only had one place to check for new posts!! I have trouble keeping up with The Dive Board, let alone this one...

Hi Northern Melody, it's been a while since we both been on the same board together, hehe. Nice to see that you are still here.

Tim, have you joined yet? If and when you do, get on to the new Henderson girl that she needs to dive more than she is! She's only been once!!!

Shoot me the link pls.

Which link? The one for the forums or the one for Recruiting?

Sirius Diver:
Which link? The one for the forums or the one for Recruiting?

For this

I think that you may not be the person that I was thinking of... :11:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom