Hi all, newbie here.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aaron7712

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and Diving, am U.K. based, I start my PADI OW next weekend, intend on going straight on to AOW, have a trip to Cyprus booked for later in the year & Hawaii next year.

Here to gain/learn from everyone’s knowledge and experience.

Aaron

Hi Everyone,

New to the forum and Diving, am U.K. based, I start my PADI OW next weekend, intend on going straight on to AOW, have a trip to Cyprus booked for later in the year & Hawaii next year.

Here to gain/learn from everyone’s knowledge and experience.

Aaron
Welcome Aaron and good luck with your OW next weekend. Are you doing it in the UK?

Hi Graeme,

thanks for the welcome, yes I am doing it in the U.K..
Good stuff. Make sure you get a descent hood and gloves :wink:

Hi @Aaron7712: Welcome to ScubaBoard and glad you decided to join our forum.
Best wishes and happy diving for 2020.

Welcome. So you'll be trained dry suit capable from the start, an extra benefit of your local training that'll open up a broader range of dive locale options. Good stuff!

Welcome. So you'll be trained dry suit capable from the start, an extra benefit of your local training that'll open up a broader range of dive locale options. Good stuff!

apparently I’ll still have to undertake the PADI drysuit divers course to attain official certification, I do intend to see if they will allow some of the dives to be credited towards that, I want to move straight on to AOW so am hoping that as I’m spending my money with them they’ll see me right by way of a good discount, drysuit course is £185 and AOW is £355.

Back
Top Bottom